The First Century Church Built by Paul and Barnabas

The First Century Church Institute founded by High Priest (RET) D. Scott Brungart mission is to publish the forbidden scrolls of the First Century Omian Jesuit Church. These scrolls have been dated to 40-80 ADe and have NEVER been released before and are NOT included in any Bible published today. To visit the Institute Web Site go to:
http://www.fircenturychurchinstitute.org

Quotes from Pastor David

Let he who is filled with the knowledge of ALL things…Be the first to stand and teach here…So sit down and “BE QUIET STUPID”

Friday, February 8, 2008

Scroll 101 L 05

This teaching by Paul is clearly about the false Preachers and Profits, and includes a stern warning to us ALL. I believe that although he is speaking to the Church in Corinth, it is meant for us as well. Note: For this work, I have chosen to use the Color Green for the words written by Barnabas. We can know this from the use of the references to HIM and HE and WE. This tells us Barnabas was likely taking dictation from Paul. The BOLD letters are in reference to the contradictive to the KJV. Note also that he uses the word CHRIS and not CHRIST. This is the literal translation and means Divine being yet; he separates Emanuel from the Angels.

…I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of the Divine Chris. Unto another Truth; which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the Truth of the Divine Chris. But have we, or any Divine being from the Eternal Realm of light, taught ye any other Truths unto you than that which we have taught unto you. Let them be accursed.

As we said before, so say I now again, If any man teach any other Truths unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. For do I now persuade men, or the Divine Eternal? Or do I seek to please men? For if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of the Divine Chris. But I assure to you, brethren that the Truths of which was taught to you of me, is not after man. For I neither received it of man, but I was taught it, but by the Psyche of the Divine Chris.

No comments: